Went to McKernan early this week and here are the numbers...
Heartbeat= 154
Dilation= 1-2 cm
Effacement= 70
Position?= -2
Waited over an hour to see him, as usual, but I got to meet the Dr. who I'll be seeing next week since he'll be on vacation. Her name is Dr. Austin, coincidence?! After he checked me, I was really uncomfortable because the exam was not fun. I noticed some spotting afterwards and more contractions the rest of the day. Needless to say it's made me step up and start packing a bag just in case and I finally had Austin put the car seat in the car. Once he did, I almost told him he put it in backwards because I'm so used to Aubrey's being forward facing now!
After Thursday's exam, I noticed that her movements are less bulky and my belly looks lower. I don't know if it's just me wanting this baby to come now or if others notice it too. Either way, I'm starting to hope Kadence will come before the end of next week, even if that means she won't be delivered by Dr. McKernan! I've also noticed that when I walk around, my belly hardens up, the BH contractions kick in. I've started getting the cramping in the legs at night this week, not too bad considering I had them way earlier with Aubrey.




No comments:
Post a Comment