Birthday Tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

34 Weeks



Even though my time at work has been lowered, I'm still extremely tired. I'm on my feet still most of the time and when I come home I just keep going and don't relax because there's so much to do! I know I'm paying the price for doing this because my body just isn't keeping up with me and I get bad pains. I always end up having to take a bath to relax my upper back and I try to get a massage now every 2 weeks to help relax and alleviate some areas of tightness.

Aubrey started to get sick this week so it's been exhausting getting up a few times and not being able to go back to bed because I just can't relax. Once i'm up, I'm up! I even took a 1:30 am run to Walmart to get medicine for her! That was a fun adventure! We had a fun bonfire baby shower this weekend with family and friends to celebrate Kadence. It was a lot of fun and great to see the amount of love and support we have. Aubrey didn't stay for long since she was still sick and we didn't want her getting other kids sick either.



No comments:

Post a Comment