Birthday Tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

30 Weeks



I think Kadence moved sides- she's been more "pokey" on my left side lately. When I go to my next appointment I want to ask McKernan if I can attempt another ultrasound.

This week I've really started to realize that I need to get Kadence's room completed. I need help trying to move the furniture from Aubrey's room into Kadence's room. It's just not going to be an easy task because I want to take the crib down, move it to Kadence's room just so I can visualize where to put the wall decor, then move the crib back into Aubrey's room until we transition her into the toddler bed. I just feel like I have quite a bit to do still, but I never have the time to complete it since I work a lot then come home and basically go to bed. It's a grueling process everyday- I'm just getting so tired.

So Sunday night I started to have back pain, almost cramp like and weird twinges again down low. I was uncomfortable, just like a few weeks ago. Unfortunately it didn't go away the following morning as I had an extremely busy day at work that there was no way I could leave the branch with one person to help the line. I was only at work for an hour before I broke down and started crying because I just felt like I didn't want to be there at all. I wanted to be home laying down and not have to deal with any of the stresses of work. I'm getting to the point where I feel like I have zero time to do much of anything. The pains continued throughout the day, it was super busy but I worked through it. Poor Kadence : ( I'm such a work-a-holic I really need McKernan to help me cut down and relax. Only a few more days until my next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment